nature

Today I saw a wasp eating a caterpillar! I wanted to study in the sunshine, unfortunately the wasp living near the bench I chose to study on thought I would be a good location to have lunch! I was totally grossed out and ended up leaving immediately. After some research, I found out that paper wasps eat caterpillars. The wasp that I saw was enormous, though, which leads me to think that it was a cicada killer. Anyway, The wasp was eating a peachy pink caterpillar, and it was disgusting!
I studied indoors today:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Emalee is learning all about caterpillars for school so she agreed with Ashley...cool. I on the other hand think it's pretty gross. Have a great semester at school! Hope to see you guys soon! Love you!

Your favorite Aunt!

Popular posts from this blog

No other gods

Waldo Canyon Fire

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like...